Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Art of Age

Last weekend I turned 31. March 5th to be exact. I'm an 80's baby all the way and proud of it. The 80's was a time where most of my all time favorite movies were made and there were bold fashion statements. Since then the 80's has made a comeback more than once. Actually, everywhere I go I see a bit of an 80's influence. How I spent my birthday...very low key. I went for a long stroll with my son, then to brunch as he slept the entire time in his stroller. I had some delicious french toast, eggs and chicken apple sausage at Cornerstone, a restaurant in Brooklyn. When I came home there was a bouquet of roses waiting for me from my sweet. Later on I went to dinner at Tao. The wait was over an hour with reservations however, it was worth it because the food was amazing! Then me and my party went to The W Hotel where there was a bit of a strange crowd but it's New York so you can't really escape that. The day after I had a Spa day with my friend. At 31 years young, I feel great. I'm happy healthy and spent my time celebrating it where and with whom I wanted.

                                                       www.regalsovereignjewelry.com
                                                         www.regalsovereign.etsy.com

























www.regalsovereignjewelry.com
www.regalsovereign.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment