Sunday, July 18, 2010

Start Spreading the News...

In the great words of Frank Sinatra I want to spread the news. My news to be exact. I am a designer among other things based in New York. I have been living here for the past two years by way of California. I came to New York with a vision and a dream so big that I couldn't wait to share it with others once things started to come to fruition. It took some time but now I have made new friends in a huge city that many can find to be overwhelming and cold and I don't just mean the weather. Anyone that has been here knows it can be rude but an oh so real place and I would prefer this over any wool over the eyes. Yesterday marks the day I finally was able to put some of my handmade jewelry in a boutique. Now, I don't want to get overly excited but when I think back to before I came here this is something I've been wanting to happen for the past few years. It's all finally happening and I am glad to be a part of it here in New York. This is my time, my journey and my story and I want to share every bit of it with those that are fighting for the same title called success. If you are ever in Brooklyn stop by Callalilai as I am grateful to say that this is the first boutique to carry my one of a kind pieces.
www.regalsovereignjewelry.com
www.regalsovereign.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment