Friday, October 26, 2012

The Art of Balance.

After talking with friends about life and being a working mom, I have to admit it is quite a challenge to do it all. I find myself drifting a lot from one thing to another...my focus needs to be corrected. I allowed doubt and excuses to put things off but there is no room for that in my life. I am surrounded by people that encourage me and set great examples. Everyday I am inspired by people like my friend Leslie who is a mother of 3 and has managed to be consistent and dedicated to her blog. Not only that, Leslie has created a way for other bloggers all over to collaborate and support one another. This builds a since of community and encouragement. I feel me having one child can't even compare. I am eternally grateful for people who stop at nothing to pursue their goals and do a damn good job at it. Here is to being up for the challenge and putting my best foot forward everyday. I am not putting myself down in anyway as I know I have had some amazing accomplishments. The fact of the matter is acknowledging what needs improvement as I strive for perfection in my ability to balance. #BLMGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment