Tuesday, September 6, 2016

The Struggle Is Real


Experiencing humiliation is humbling yet a hard pill to swallow. After sharing news with people I felt of things coming to fruition, everything I believed turned out to be taken away. I was expecting my second child & weeks into my pregnancy I was informed there was no heartbeat. After being out of work since 1/15/16 I started my own jewelry business and in that time applied for a grant. Today I received a rejection email of not being a recipient for it. Prior to these two humiliating moments I was called to audition for a commercial I did not get called back for. I ask myself, "When am I going to get a fucking break?" It sounds raw but you know what...I am human. One cannot help but to be in their feelings for a moment when you bust your ass to achieve things in life when odds are against you. As a woman of faith I have to believe there is a great blessing around the corner. I will not curse God because this is what the enemy wants. The Lord is my Shepard, I shall not want. Psalm 23  

No comments:

Post a Comment