Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The art of a Legacy


Aaliyah Remembered By Nicki Minaj, Diddy, T.I.

Today marks the 9th anniversary of Aaliyah's death. I can't believe how many years have gone by when I heard about the tragic accident in my college apartment that took her life at such a young age. She was a remarkable talent and it still saddens me to this day to see such a beautiful talented life cut short. As she wanted to be remembered as a full on entertainer and good person I think her wish has come true as celebs via twitter, MTV, BET have paid tribute to her this very day 9 years later. That alone speaks volumes on what kind of person she must have been to those that knew her. May her family find comfort in knowing she is not forgotten. Click on the title above to read the article and watch video posted by MTV. Her style remains influential to whatever I design.
www.regalsovereignjewelry.com
www.regalsovereign.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment